Marxism 2012 is honoured to have one of the leading activists from the Palestinian town Ni’lin speak on the struggle for Palestinian rights and against the apartheid wall.
The Israeli apartheid wall (3 times as long and twice as high as the Berlin wall) is designed to parcel off Palestinian land and to intimidate Palestinians. The population of Ni’lin have become famous the world over for their weekly demonstrations against the Israeli constructed concrete wall which runs right through their village.
For more information on their struggle go to:
For tickets to Marxism 2012 go to
- whwoledo reblogged this from marxismconference
- moo-101 likes this
- inhaled33p reblogged this from anjaariel
- marxismconference reblogged this from anjaariel and added:
- hungryfabby reblogged this from anjaariel
- ahumanizedhuman reblogged this from anjaariel
- anjaariel posted this